Tuesday 18 January 2011

All the things I find it hard to do

Leaving the house, crying in front of you, expressing the maelstrom inside, asking for help, moving on, passing by on the other side, saying no to a pretty face, saying yes to a sour one, falling in love, doing today what I can put off until tomorrow, being serious when I can hide in laughter, telling the damn girl I think she makes the sun rise in the morning, letting my heart break visibly, watching someone elses heart shatter, taking a compliment, giving a realistic answer when hyperbolae are a billion times better, having small dreams, forgetting past pain, finishing what I start, starting something I know I'll finish, accepting injustice, keeping my anger reined in, being who I should be, holding it together, holding it together, holding it together......

No comments:

Post a Comment