Monday 18 October 2010

Desert Island Mudpuddler

Good afternoon, Mudpuddlees. Today, all those things you wanted to know about me but were afraid to ask can finally be answered! What exactly makes a Mudpuddler tick? What escapism does he use? What are his musical must haves? Yes, it is time to abandon me on the Desert Island, and find out what I would take into exile with me!

What book would you take to a desert island with you? - There is only one choice. Lord Of The Rings by JRR Tolkein. not only is it long enough to keep me occupied for several weeks, it is deep enough to keep you fantasising about the untold stories for long afterwards. The ultimate Desert Island read.

What music would you take with you? - I would take 3 albums with me. Firstly Automatic For the People by REM and secondly OK Computer by Radiohead - both of which I can comfortably listen to right through without any tracks grating on me. My third album would be a compilation of alternative 80s classics - Personal Jesus, Life's what you make it, Love will tear us apart again, that sort of thing.

What single gadget would you find indespensible? - I'd have to take my swiss army knife with me - covers just about every urgent eventuality, although my laptop would be a useful addition as well!

You can take one complete TV series with you - Not the Nine O'Clock News! Simply the funniest thing to have been on TV in 30 years, could happily watch it over again and again.

Finally, you can take any one feature film with you - This is a close run thing, I am tempted by Dogma for it's humour, but I will plump for Once Upon A Time In The West - brilliant score, dramatic, gritty and eminently watchable!

No comments:

Post a Comment